Web accessibility verification criteria
This site aims to comply with conformance level AA of “Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities—Information and communications equipment, software and services—Part 3: Web content” (hereinafter referred to as “JIS X 8341-3” ) of Japanese Industrial Standards.
The pages under this site are covered.（https://tokyotokyo.jp/）
2. Goal achievement level
Compliant with Level AA
3. Additional conformance levels
The following criteria for achieving Level AAA will be included in the goals and addressed to the extent possible.
- 2.1.3: Success criteria for keyboard (without exception) (AAA)
- 2.2.3: Timing-independent success criteria (AAA)
- 2.3.2: Success criteria for three flashes (AAA)
The following are excluded from the target because it is difficult to correct them.
- Content that does not have data for correction data (cannot be modified)
- Part of the images and videos created in the past
- Services provided externally and associated content
- PDF data
- Content aimed at visual effects to share the view of this project
This website provides various content for the purpose of visual effects, regardless of whether it is a still image or a video. Due to the nature of the content, it is technically difficult to comply with all visual content standards, so it is exceptionally out of scope.
Web accessibility verification results
This is to share the results of tests conducted in accordance with JIS X 8341-3: 2016.
The website pages on which the tests have been carried out comply with level AA.
1. Targeted conformance level of web accessibility
Conformance level AA
2. Website pages on which the tests have been completed
Fifteen pages were randomly selected from the domain (https://tokyotokyo.jp/） operated by the Tokyo metropolitan government, according to JIS X8341-3: 2016 test implementation guidelines.List of page URLs on which the tests have been completed (PDF)
4. Web content technology used for the website
5. Test Result
6. Test period
Jan 16, 2023 - Feb 03, 2023